Sale Sold out
Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Buckwheat honey has a strong and bolder molasses flavour. It is taken to strengthen the immune system, treat coughs, prevent colds and improve digestive health. A teaspoon of buckwheat honey with tea before bed is a step towards rest, recovery and relaxation. It is often used to treat coughs, prevent colds, improve immunity and digestive system. Drinking a teaspoon of buckwheat honey before going to bed can help relax and improve sleep.
- LIMITED AND RARE HONEY – Limited amounts of buckwheat are farmed every year as buckwheat used to be farmed more than it is now. We have one bee yard on a buckwheat field and harvest one crop per year.
- DELICIOUS MOLASSES AND STOUT FLAVOUR - Buckwheat honey has a “malty” or molasses flavour with a distinct stout aroma from the nectar collected from buckwheat flowers. As stout and complex as honey gets, buckwheat honey is a highly favoured choice for marinating meats in roasted and barbecued meat recipes
- FARM FRESH - Fresh honey is tastier than honey that has been shelf stored for long periods of time. Add a tablespoon as a wholesome natural sweetener on pancakes, waffles, French toast, tea, coffee, cereals, oatmeal, fruits and all your favourite breakfast and dessert foods.
- HEALTHY BEES - Natural beekeeping is an approach to beekeeping encouraging minimal manipulation and as hands-off an approach as possible. Our apiaries follow the standards of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CIPA)
- ALWAYS UNPASTEURIZED - always unpasteurized in order to maintain the raw delicious goodness of flavour and nutrition as part of your healthy lifestyle
- PURE CANADIAN HONEY - Certified Canadian Local Honey, single-source, never blended with other honey